Chief Architect, Inc. announced the release of version X3 of the company’s interior design software. Chief Architect Interiors handles all aspects of interior, kitchen and bath design for residential projects. Professional tools aid in the design process, while photo-realistic renderings help clients visualize the plan.
Select Chief Architect Interiors X3 features include:
- New Ray Trace Rendering Engine for photo realistic rendering
- New Ray Trace Wizard for indoor and outdoor scenes
- New Material Properties for transparency, reflectivity, emissivity and several other settings
- Material Class Definition to define several material types including matte, polished, transparent, translucent and pre-defined metals
- Rounded Countertop Corners for automatic countertops
- New Manufacturer cabinet catalogs
- Center Objects Tool to help center cabinets under windows, windows in walls and several other items in 2D and 3D
- New Half-Wall and Pass-Thru tools
- New templates that conform to NKBA standards
- Use Chief Architect to take NKBA certification exams
The new version is available for download at www.chiefarchitect.com.