The entries will be judged by a panel of industry professionals and will be based on innovation, aesthetics, technical advancements and value. The winners will be announced and given coverage in the November/December issue of K+BB.
2012’s winners included:
- Most Innovative: OpenSpace Shower Enclosure by Duravit
- Merit Awards: Cabrits Tub by Victoria + Albert; Frontino Sliding Door Hardware by Hafele, Neolith 10mm+ Porcelain Slabs by TheSize
- Honorable Mentions: Kenmore’s Grab-N-Go Refrigerator; Kohler’s Colors Sinks Featuring Jonathan Adler; Axor Bouroullec Shelf with Integrated Faucet by Hansgrohe; Monolith Carrier System by Gerberit; Underscore Bath with VibrAcoustic Technology by Kohler; Liebherr’s HC 1540 Fully Integrated Refrigerator; Moen’s Retractable Towel Ring
Enter today to be considered as a potential winner for this year’s program.
Competition Rules and Info
- Products must have been introduced for regular production (no prototypes) in the last 12 months. Entrants may submit forms for as many different products as they like, in as many categories as they choose, however, the same product may not be entered in more than one category. Submit a single product, not a line of products.
- Judges reserve the right to reassign products to other categories if necessary. Decisions by the judges are final.
- The competition fee is $150 per entry; each additional entry is $50. Each product must have its own entry form.
- All questions on the entry form must be answered.
- At least one 300 dpi color image of each product must be submitted with the entry form. Multiple views (other angles), technical information/specification sheets are highly encouraged. Identify each image with the manufacturer name, product name and category. Samples, when practical or necessary, are accepted but cannot be returned.