More Features, More Space at ICFF 2015
February 13, 2015
The 27th edition of the ICFF, the North American global design show, has expanded to two levels of New York’s Jacob K. Javits Center for 2015, with 165,000-sq.-ft. of exhibition space. This represents a 30 percent increase in size, outpacing the double-digit expansion experienced in 2013 and 2014.
More than 32,000 architects, interior designers, developers, visual merchandisers and buyers are expected to visit the show’s 700-plus exhibitors at the four-day event, which will be held May 16-19.
“We are happy to present an even bigger and more exciting ICFF in 2015,” said Kevin O’Keefe, ICFF event director. “Our attendees will see hundreds of new exhibitors, a major new exhibition feature direct from Milan, Italy, a unique new luxury showcase, and as always, all the best and what’s next in design from around the world.”
Features at the 2015 show include:
- HO.MI New York – More than 120 Italian designers and brands who exhibit at the biannual HO.MI Milano Lifestyles exhibition held at Fiera Milano in January and August will travel to the U.S. to take part in the first HO.MI New York at ICFF.
- Luxe Interiors + Design @ ICFF – The new luxury event for the U.S. interiors marketplace will premiere at ICFF 2015. The new feature will showcase 80 of the top brands in contemporary and classic designs in furniture, lighting, wallcovering, carpets, kitchen & bath, accessories and more.
- ICFF Talks – Industry leaders share their knowledge on topics that range from innovation in materials, through new design approaches in color and style for residential, hospitality, contract and luxury retail environments.
- ICFF Studio – A collaboration between Bernhardt Design and ICFF, Studio has been a career catalyst for a number of past participants, including Brad Ascalon, Viable London, Chris Adamick and Nolen Niu.
- ASID @ ICFF – The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) is offering a full slate of Interior Design Continuing Education Council/ Continuing Education Units-approved sessions throughout the show.
February 22, 2017 | Awards & Events
15 Top Schools Selected to Exhibit at ICFF NYC 2017
February 21, 2017 | Business
Duravit USA Moves into New Offices and Warehouse Space
February 20, 2017 | Business
Jacuzzi Luxury Bath Announces Partnership with BathWraps