The unbreakable VacPort built-in dustpan with LED illumination is now in production for central vacuum systems. InterVac Design has revealed a sweep inlet valve that doesn’t require a spring to operate the mechanism, and the wide door lever makes VacPort easy for the customer to locate under the toe-kick in kitchen cabinets. Other features include:
- Two LED lights to illuminate the path of the dirt’s’ entry into the central vacuum system
- Available with LED (model A900) or without LED lights (model A910)
- Does not require heavy pressure to open and close
- Lower lip for dirt entry is straight and rigid so dirt cannot collect underneath the lip
- Horizontal hose or pipe connection
- Just two small magnets hold the entry door in the open position
- No screw heads or open slot are visible
- Power requirements: 24 volt AC directly from the central vacuum to the unit
- Made in the U.S.
For more kitchen products, Click Here.