Best of KBIS 2018 Award Winners Announced
January 14, 2018
The 2018 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS), the destination for kitchen and bath design professionals, announced the Best of KBIS 2018 award winners in a ceremony held on the NKBA Presents KBISNeXT Stage sponsored by HomeAdvisor. The Best of KBIS awards recognize and honor the best of the best from kitchen and bath industry on display at KBIS 2018.
The Best of KBIS 2018 award winners by category are:
- Best of Kitchen: Gold – Tresco Lighting by Rev-A-Shelf
- Best of Kitchen: Silver – FlexWash + FlexDry by Samsung Electronics
- Best of Bath: Gold – Grid by Kallista
- Best of Bath: Silver – D-KAURI designed by Daniel Germani for Cosentino
- Best of Smart Home Technology – Front Load Washer with QuickDrive by Samsung Electronics
- Best in Show – Grid by Kallista
The 2018 Best of KBIS Awards were sponsored by Beautiful Kitchens & Baths, Traditional Home and Dream Kitchens & Baths magazine brands from the Meredith Corporation. Karman Hotchkiss, executive editor, Luxury Home Portfolio, Meredith Core Media, served alongside Suzie Williford, executive vice president of industry relations and chief strategy officer for the NKBA, to host the awards ceremony.
Best of KBIS award winners were hand selected by the 2018 judging committee, which included:
Craig Couture, designer, Cypress Design Co.
Jeremy Parcels, AKBD, designer, Christopher’s Kitchen & Bath
Austin Pike, principal and lead designer, Showroom Marketing
Suzanne Scott, lead designer and owner, Suzanne Kristine Interiors
Molly Switzer, AKBD, principal designer and owner, Molly N. Switzer Designs