Hydro Systems Announces Inaugural HS Awards Design Competition
October 11, 2023
Hydro Systems, the American-owned innovator in hydro-therapeutic luxury baths and customized wellness, has announced plans for the HS Awards Design Competition to recognize designers and architects and exceptional projects with Hydro Systems’ products. With prizes awarded to the winners, the competition opened Oct. 3 and runs through Jan. 31, 2024.
“We are thrilled to announce the HS Awards, our first-ever design competition, to celebrate the talents of our invaluable designer and architect clients,” said Ken Steinhardt, marketing director at Hydro Systems. “By hosting this competition, we want to pay testament to the design community’s innovation and vision. We look forward to seeing Hydro Systems’ products used in attractive and creative installations and are excited by the possibilities.”
Hydro Systems and a panel of judges will choose one winner and three finalists in the competition. Winners will receive:
- a trip for two with round-trip airfare and two night’s accommodation to a choice of Los Angeles or Atlanta;
- a tour Hydro Systems’ Operations Facilities and see Hydro Systems’ custom products developed, formed and processed;
- the chance to experience Hydro Systems’ patented Hydro Therapies in the company’s McDonough, Ga., bathing suites or in Los Angeles at the Ole Henriksen Spa; and
- a choice of one custom Hydro System’s tub – made to order, size, color, hydrotherapy options, material, finish. The product will be shipped only to the United States or Canada.
For consideration, projects must:
Feature at least one Hydro Systems’ bathtub in a residential setting, exclusive of multi-family or condominium or hospitality applications and adhere to the following:
- be located in the United States and must have been completed after 2020;
- include high-resolution (minimum 300 dpi) professionally shot, color photograph, along with exclusive rights to feature photography on Hydro Systems – website, social media and marketing materials, as well as permission from photographer;
- photo credit acknowledging photographer;
- project must be completed by a registered architect / interior design firm, with the principal named; and,
- entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on Jan. 31, 2024, and will be evaluated by a panel of judges including Steinhardt. Winners and finalists will be notified by email in February; a public announcement will be made in February or March 2024.
To enter the competition, submit your project here.
Photo credit: Hydro Systems
December 3, 2023 | Business
Re-Bath Growth Reflected in Agreements with Existing Franchisees
December 1, 2023 | Business, Trends & Inspirations
A Look at the Future of High-End Kitchen and Bath Design