Kitchen and Bath Showrooms Honored at the KBIS 2018 Innovative Showroom Awards
January 14, 2018
The 2018 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) recently announced its Innovative Showroom Award winners of 2018. Honored in an awards ceremony on the NKBA Presents KBISNeXT Stage sponsored by HomeAdvisor, the following showrooms were recognized by the kitchen and bath community for exceptional service and leadership within the retail showroom space.
- Independent Retail Showroom Locations (1-5 showrooms) – Small: K2 Kitchens & K2 Kitchens Design Group
- Independent Retail Showroom Locations (1-5 showrooms) – Medium: Häfele America Co.
- Independent Retail Showroom Locations (1-5 showrooms) – Large: Empire Kitchen & Bath
- Multi-Location Retail Showrooms (6+ showrooms) – Medium: Miele
- Multi-Location Retail Showrooms (6+ showrooms) – Large: Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery – Naples
- Overall Award Winner: Empire Kitchen & Bath
LIXIL Americas – American Standard, DXV and GROHE – returned as the exclusive awards sponsor. National Showroom Director of LIXIL Americas, Michael Donehey, hosted the ceremony. Judging the awards were the following Innovative Showroom Award advisory board members:
- Joe Baer, co-founder, CEO and creative director, ZenGenius Inc.
- Kim Bernard, executive director of facilities design, Walker Zanger
- Chelsie Butler, executive editor, Kitchen & Bath Business
- Alison Embrey Medina, editor in chief and associate publisher, design:retail
- Ken Nisch, chairman, JGA
- Avinash Rajagopal, editor in chief, Metropolis