Registration is Now Open for ICFF 2018
January 10, 2018
Registration is now open for the 30th edition of ICFF, which takes place May 20-23, 2018 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. This year will unveil several major new features including the event’s first CEU conference hosted by Metropolis magazine.
For the four-day duration of the fair, the Javits Center will be abuzz with more than 36,000 interior designers, architects, retailers, store designers, distributors, facility managers, developers, manufacturers and visual merchandisers. Doubling in size during the past three years, ICFF will encompass the entire main level of the Javits Center in 2018.
Special additions for 2018 include:
- VIA: “NO TASTE FOR BAD TASTE” showcasing the very best new innovation in French furniture design, with Philippe Starck, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Matali Crasset, Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec and more.
- The Handmade in Germany World Tour, presenting 180 German galleries of beautiful art objects.
- Collective Concept @ ICFF hosted by Collective Design.
- The fourth edition of Luxe Lounge & Interiors presenting over 100 global leading brands including Suite NY, Cambria, Christopher Guy, Veronese and THG Paris.
- ICFF Gallery – A presentation of fine art and creative expressions for purchase or commission by architects, interior designers, developers, collectors and high wealth individuals in the US luxury interiors marketplace.
- On floor CEU conference hosted by Metropolis magazine.
- IIDA Women in Design Award in honor of Anna Hernandez, the founder, president, and CEO of Luna Textiles with a new silent auction to raise money for the Alzheimer’s Association.