ICFF Miami Moves Locations
September 21, 2017
The Miami Beach Convention Center, due to structural damages caused by Hurricane Irma,will NOT be able to provide facilities for ICFF Miami. Fortunately, ICFF management and South Florida city officials were able to identify alternative space available during the scheduled dates of Oct. 3-4.
ICFF Miami will now be held at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center. Just a short commute north of Miami, this beautiful facility can comfortably and safely accommodate our ICFF exhibitors, attendees and partners.
Over the coming hours and days, you will receive additional details* on how to efficiently and effectively modify your plans. In the meantime, please share the good news with your clients and network … ICFF Miami is ON and attendee registration remains open.
We look forward to seeing you at ICFF Miami Oct. 3-4 … in Fort Lauderdale!
* Additional information forthcoming!
- EXHIBITORS: ICFF show management, alongside EXPO Convention Contractors, will provide instructions regarding the transfer of exhibitor services from Miami Beach to Fort Lauderdale facilities.
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS – EventSphere, our official housing provider, is available to assist exhibitors and attendees who wish to modify their hotel reservations. Call (864) 208-0776.
- AIR TRAVEL – The Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center is easily accessible via the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and the Miami International Airport (MIA).
- LOCAL ATTENDEES – The convention center is accessible via Florida Turnpike or I-95 and has plenty of onsite parking. Click here for parking information and directions.
- NOT YET REGISTERED? – Secure your badge and make plans to attend ICFF Miami, now at the Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center.
September 18, 2018 | Business
Dering Hall Launches Kitchen and Bath as Featured Category