Snap It – Choose It – Paint It! With Dunn-Edwards
March 5, 2015
Dunn-Edwards Paints launched its mobile InstaColor app that makes it easy to match any inspiration with just the right color. The app allows users to paint an accent wall inspired by the red rocks of Sedona or the deep blue of the Pacific.
Users can snap a photo of any object or scene and see the inspiration hue matched to colors from Dunn-Edwards’ Perfect Palette. Drag and drop up to four color touch points on the image to match with a Dunn-Edwards paint color. This color system was recently enhanced with 300 new colors from the company’s Then, Now & Forever collection.
Dunn-Edwards InstaColor features include:
- 1,996 colors in Dunn-Edwards’ Perfect Palette color system
- Details on every color, including complementary accent and trim colors
- Ability to match four paints to any four color points on a photo
- Keeps a “My Favorites” list of preferred colors
- Shares colors easily on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, in a text message or by e-mail
- Locates the closest Dunn-Edwards store
- Links directly to features on DunnEdwards.com, including Order Color Chips, ColorKeeper and Account Log-in
June 26, 2017 | Business
Ornare Opens First New York Showroom at the A&D Building