Thirty Under 30 Class of 2024 Named
November 16, 2023
This article was originally published on November 16, 2023; it was updated on December 3, 2023.
Thirty Under 30 Class of 2024 Named
Every year, NKBA selects 30 exceptional young professionals from across the kitchen and bath industry to join its prestigious Thirty Under 30 program. Nominees for the program were evaluated on their professional or educational achievements, commitment to excellence in the K&B industry and leadership in their organizations.
“We are very happy to announce our newest class of rising young professionals,” said Bill Darcy, global president & CEO, NKBA|KBIS. “These talented individuals will grow into the future leaders of our industry and we hope this honor helps them in their continuing professional development.”
The Thirty Under 30 class are invited to attend KBIS 2024, where they will be introduced on the NEXTStage and meet with industry leaders and luminaries. They will also choose the annual 30s Choice Awards, which spotlight the “Best of” products and innovations in several categories that are announced during KBIS at the NEXTStage on Thursday, February 29, 2024.
Congratulations to the following Thirty Under 30 Class of 2024!
- Sophia Amiano, CKBD, Design-Build Specialist, Amiano & Son Construction
- Ruth Barnes, Interior Designer, Hatchett Design/Remodel
- Anna Blinova, Creative & Design Director, VIGO
- Rachel Burger, Lead Interior Designer, JL Design
- Ashley de Boer, Principal Interior Designer, Ashley de Boer Interiors
- Valerie Furazhenko, Owner & Lead Designer, Viola Designs
- Jake Hohman, Product Manager, Connected Products & Innovation, Moen Inc.
- Kelsey Kinniry, Trade Marketing Manager, Delta Faucet Company
- Samantha Kunka, Cabinet Designer, Bolyard Lumber
- Victor Lebegue, Visionary & CEO, VL Builders
- Kaitlyn Martel, Director of Marketing, IMARK Group
- Olivia McMurtrie, Showroom Manager, Ferguson Enterprises
- Brittany McQueen, Designer, Hometown Homes
- Sydney Melnyk, Designer, Redl Kitchens
- Isaac Musket, Lead Designer, C&K Custom Remodeling
- Chrystalla Neocleous, Interior Designer, The Breakfast Room Ltd.
- Danielle Noah, Marketing Operations & Social Media Manager, AJ Madison
- Alexis Novacek, Public Relations Manager, ZLINE Kitchen & Bath
- Kiersten Reed, CKBD, Interior Designer, Monmouth Building Center
- Priscilla Saucedo, Designer & Outside Sales Builder, Ferguson Enterprises
- Lyndsey Seddon, CKBD, Interior Designer, Seddon Design. Co.
- Thomas Setnan, Senior Sales Manager, Rustic Kitchen & Bath
- Cortney Smith, Interior Designer & Owner, Torgy’s Home Design
- Katie Sneed, Owner & Interior Designer, K. Sneed Design
- Abigail Stojke, Project Designer, Peacock & Company
- Jamie Stoneking, Senior Marketing Manager, Residential Audiences, Wilsonart
- Luke Sweigart, Director of Information Technology, Green Forest Cabinetry/Indigo Strategic Holdings
- Kristin Tabor, Interior Designer, TABOR Design
- Abby Via, Right Bath Assistant Designer, Mosby Building Arts
- Devorah Werner, CKBD, Owner & Designer, WERKI by D
The Thirty Under 30 program was introduced in 2013 to recognize outstanding young kitchen and bath professionals who are the future leaders of the industry. For more details about the Thirty Under 30 events at KBIS, click here — or to register for the show, click here. NKBA members get a discounted rate and can save even more by registering early before December 14.
—By Elisa Fernández-Arias
Photo credit: Courtesy PWP Studio
December 3, 2023 | Business
Re-Bath Growth Reflected in Agreements with Existing Franchisees
December 1, 2023 | Business, Trends & Inspirations
A Look at the Future of High-End Kitchen and Bath Design