Silestone Introduces a Cutting-Edge Color Collection: Le Chic
August 1, 2023
This story was originally published on August 1, 2023; it was updated on August 7, 2023 and August 16, 2023.
Cosentino Group adds a collection to its Silestone® portfolio, Le Chic, which features innovative design processes and leading sustainable technology.
The Le Chic collection is an elegant and sophisticated offering at the intersection of fashion and design. The patterns feature expressive veins and metallic accents that stand out against neutral backdrops like cream or deep blues and blacks, obtaining designs full of depth. Altogether, the collection offers the charm of Victorian and Parisian spaces, speaking to nostalgia with a modern yet timeless execution.
Le Chic also represents an advancement in Cosentino’s surface manufacturing, as the detailed veining requires an all-new system of design. The intricate, interlocking veins are made possible by the brand’s new molding system, giving life to particles and minerals of a wide range of sizes and creating an incredible new texture.
Veined Patterns Reborn
Le Chic is a unique collection that redefines a timeless classic. A step forward in veined-patterned surfacing. Emblematic natural stone-inspired aesthetics that bring to life the charm of iconic Parisian & Victorian spaces.
The Silestone® Le Chic Collection revisits classic shades through a modern interpretation. New distinctive colors portray a sense of timeless allure with a hint of nostalgia. Refinement and elegance are recaptured with expressive veins and metallic accents through craftsmanship and innovation. Cream and rich-colored backgrounds create patterns full of depth.
- Eclectic Pearl: A silver desert infused with light (top photo). Flowing streams of delicate tones incrusted with grains like diamonds on jewelry. Eclectic Pearl hypnotizes with delicate veining, texture, and metallic accents across the whole surface.
- Versailles Ivory: Golden veins with majestic character. Versailles Ivory is the warmest tone of the collection. Very subtle two-toned marbling in the background, with gradient effects mesmerize with the flickering lights of its golden sparkle.
- Victorian Silver: Evocative patterns of pearly rivers. Soft and subtle two-toned marbling in the background, with gradient effects and great depth. The cool background tone blends with its silver and dark gray veins to create an elegant color that fits seamlessly with warm and cold tones.
- Bohemian Flame: A blazing touch of coppery glitter. Bohemian Flame presents subtle sinuous veins with metallic inlays in copper shades. It is inspired by the movement of the golden flows of lava that generate scars on volcanic soil. It is reminiscent of the calmly moving golden flame of candles accentuating tiny metallic pieces.
- Parisien Bleu: Reminiscent of the city lights. Parisien Blue boasts a deep bluish tone with strong personality and powerful character. Inspired by the shades seen in famous Imperial Roman stones, combined with fine veins in ochre tones.
- Romantic Ash: Deep crystal and silver particles in motion. Large rivers and incrustations of grains in various sizes awaken memories of a milky way visible on a clear starry sky. The accent of blue strengthens the depth of Romantic Ash.
The Silestone® Le Chic collection continues Cosentino’s mission of industry-leading eco-friendly production, as they are manufactured with the brand’s patented HybriQ+® technology, using 99% reused water and 100% renewable energy and incorporating a minimum of 20% recycled raw materials in its composition.
February 1, 2024 | Sponsored
Improving Life at Home Through Appliance Innovation