HGTV Home by Sherwin-Williams Unveils 2024 Color Collection of the Year
August 17, 2023
HGTV Home by Sherwin-Williams has unveiled its 2024 Color Collection of the Year, Renewed Comfort, and the distinguished 2024 Color of the Year, Persimmon, curated by HGTV Home by Sherwin-Williams color marketing manager Ashley Banbury. The Renewed Comfort Color Collection is composed of shades that embody tranquility, comfort and rejuvenation.
Available exclusively at Lowe’s stores nationwide and on Lowes.com, the designer-inspired 2024 Color Collection of the Year includes 10 refreshing neutrals combined with gentle, bright shades that create a new twist on traditional color combinations. Persimmon, the 2024 Color of the Year, brings a sense of comfort into the home with natural hues to soften the space.
Customers can mix and match shades from the Color Collection to make a statement, giving space to feel renewed with comfort.
“The Renewed Comfort Color Collection is restful and restorative with an expressive touch to showcase unique personal style – bringing a sense of comfort into the home with a new, refreshed outlook,” said Banbury. “The shades in our 2024 Color Collection of the Year feel familiar and dependable yet versatile, with the ability to be reshuffled to create a custom look for your home.”
The 2024 Color of the Year and Color Collection of the Year
- 2024 Color of the Year, Persimmon (HGSW6339): Persimmon is a grounded earthy terracotta shade that feels energetic and refreshing. Persimmon’s warm, earthy elements add an uplifting personal touch to the home.
“Persimmon balances the energy of tangerine with grounded neutral undertones, making it perfect for spaces like living rooms and kitchens as it promotes positive relationships and conversation,” said Banbury. “The beautiful shade helps rejuvenate a space while bringing unique design visions to life.”
- 2024 Color Collection of the Year, Renewed Comfort: The 2024 Color Collection of the Year is comfortable and soft with a balance of vibrancy. It allows DIYers and professionals alike to fully embrace a unique style. Whether you find comfort in simplicity and minimalism, or eccentricity and whimsy, color experts have thoughtfully matched each color to offer a collection that is customizable, versatile and timeless.
- Persimmon (HGSW6339) – Terracotta with tangerine tones – energetic and earthy
- Dark Auburn (HGSW6034) – Dark red with warm undertones – moody and comforting
- Pearly White (HGSW7009) –Crisp white with hints of beige – bright and clean
- Cyberspace (HGSW7076) – Deep gray with deep blue undertones – luxurious and bold
- Softer Tan (HGSW6141) – Light neutral tan with warm golden tones – soft and warm
- Friendly Yellow (HGSW6680) – Airy yellow with warm undertones – mellow and light
- Utaupeia (HGSW9088) – Sleek brown with warm tones – modern and restorative
- Stardew (HGSW9138) – Pastel blue with cool tones – subtle and soothing
September 28, 2023 | Trends & Inspirations
An In-Depth Look at the Surfaces in Today’s Kitchens and Baths
September 28, 2023 | Business
Ferguson Sponsors WiPP — Women in Plumbing and Piping