Standouts from the Architectural Digest Design Show
March 26, 2018
The 17th-annual Architectural Digest Design Show (ADDS) took place last week at Pier 94 in New York City. The show offered more than 400 residential and hospitality brands representing kitchen, bath and building products; furniture; lighting; hardware; flooring; and accessories.
Click HERE for a gallery of our favorite finds at the show.
Thermador’s Gas Cooktop + Downdraft was part of the Refresh exhibition.
Standouts of the ADDS included:
- Refresh. One of the largest collections of kitchen and bath offerings, luxury appliances and premium building products in North America. More than 75 companies featured everything from cabinetry to countertops to tile.
- AD Apartment. This year’s exhibition for the modern apartment owner was presented by Monogram and was envisioned by the AD100 design firm, Drake/Anderson.
- Furnish. A variety of contemporary and classic furniture, lighting, carpeting, textiles and accessories, including products from Europe and Asia.
- Made. This area featured handcrafted, one-of-a-kind furnishings, accessories and art from across the country.
- Associative Design. Organized by the Portuguese Association of Wood and Furniture Industries (AIMMP), this new installation featured a diverse mix of design and technology, including furniture, lighting and objets d’art from top Portuguese designers, including Duquesa & Malvada, Muranti Furniture, MBN Group and De Fontes.
The AD Apartment kitchen features a suite of Monogram products, as well as lighting from Circa Lighting, home furnishings from Room & Board, surfaces from Dekton by Cosentino, hardwood flooring by PID Floors, a kitchen faucet by Brizo and rugs by Stepevi. (This and top photo by Matthew Carasella)
Dacor presented a stage at this year’s show, where attendees heard from industry leaders on a variety of topics. The programming was enriched by several in-booth events, including culinary demos, book signings and product presentations.
DIFFA’s Dining by Design program took place at Pier 92, and you can click HERE to see a gallery of this year’s stunning tabletop designs.
July 17, 2018 | Business
Chameleon Power Launches Standard Builder Tool Suite
July 16, 2018 | People
Hansgrohe Group Announces Hans Juergen Kalmbach as CEO