Corian Design Quartz Portfolio
November 12, 2021
Corian Design launches eight new colors for its Corian Quartz Portfolio for interior spaces and architecture. Additionally, two existing colors are now available in a leathered finish. Corian Design is also unveiling a new, low sheen matte finish. These colors of Corian Quartz are available now, with the full color palette now including approximately 50 colors.
The new colors are divided into several collections — Cements (neutral cement and carbon cement) and Darks (ironstone, night soapstone, black goldstone and Tahitian sand) and two standalone colors, alabaster terrazzo and beige royale, as well as several new leathered finishes of top-selling polished colors, ashen gray and stratus white.
Made with high-quality quartz crystals, Corian Quartz is a durable, stain resistant, high-performance surface that survives the impact of daily wear and tear while retaining its good looks. Offering design flexibility in a wide range of vibrant colors, Corian Quartz is perfect for countertops, bars, backsplashes and other applications.
Additional information about the 10 colors includes:
- Cements – Inspired by a rugged industrial style yet refined with a subtle matte finish, the colors were designed to stand on their own or to be paired with other industrial-inspired looks in Corian Solid Surface and Corian Endura high-performance porcelain, to create a multi-material design.
- Neutral Cement (matte finish) – Industrial in inspiration, warm and comfortable in execution, the light beige color lifts the visual weight and quiets the patterning within.
- Carbon Cement (matte finish) – A bold industrial statement, the almost black hue with bold monochromatic movement offers a darker option for dramatic design.
- Leathered – Part of the growing leathered collection, these leathered aesthetics stand on their own or can be coordinated with their glossy counterparts.
- Ashen Gray Leathered (leathered finish) – A leathered version of a top-selling polished color with subtle veining on a light gray background.
- Stratus Leathered (leathered finish) – A leathered version of a top-selling polished color with quiet touches of gray and beige on a cream background.
- Dark – Available in matte and polished finishes, these aesthetics are designed to lift black from a classic color to an extraordinary presence.
- Ironstone (matte finish) – Dark, warm gray with fine white veins, which invokes subtle strength.
- Night Soapstone (matte finish) – Threadlike white veins on a black background, invoking a quiet sense of beauty, for those looking for a soapstone look with the durability of Corian Quartz.
- Black Goldstone (polished finish) – Fine gold-colored veining on a deep black background, a surface that gleams with presence.
- Tahitian Sand (polished finish) – A confident and strong polished monochromatic surface with ultra-fine grains.
- Alabaster Terrazzo (polished finish) – Mid-century inspired with unique, light-catching translucent quartz crystals, the distinct, premium terrazzo aesthetic adds style and whimsy to any design space.
- Beige Royale (polished finish) – With its warm subtle patterning, muted veins and particles create a surface that embraces multiple styles and design possibilities.