Corian Solid Surface Portfolio
September 1, 2021
Corian Design has introduced seven new colors to its Corian Solid Surface Portfolio for interior spaces and architecture. These seven colors are divided into two collections — Carrara (Carrara Crema and Carrara Lino) and Artista (Artista Beige, Artista Dust, Artista Gray and Artista Canvas) and a standalone color, Sparkling Granita. These seven new colors of Corian Solid Surface are commercially available now, with the full color palette now including more than100 colors.
The seven new products are:
- Carraras – Inspired by eternal marble stone, prominent veins inform a look in cool and warm colors that are simultaneously classic and modern.
- Carrara Lino – Beautiful gray veins course through the cool, white surface to create a perfect interpretation of classically inspired stone.
- Carrara Crema – A warm beige background is enhanced with enticing monochromatic veins that conjure classic stone in colors that comfort.
- Artistas – Complexity generates aesthetics with pronounced veins set into neutral grounds. The effect is timeless and contemporary for any application.
- Artista Beige – Beige is enhanced with similar tones and shades to create a complex look that adds modernity to the warm coloring of the surface.
- Artista Gray – Enduring gray is freshened with an intricate vein pattern within the surface and dark veins flow through mid-value gray for innovative appeal.
- Artista Dust – Dark gray, monochrome elements swirl within the dusky background creating an aesthetic that resonates with multiple design styles.
- Artista Canvas – A comforting, warm ivory surface offers a haven for swirling veins set amongst scattered, light-colored particles.
- Sparkling Granita – Translucent and sparkling particles create an effervescent effect in this fresh white surface to convey energy and visual depth.
With its design versatility, functionality and durability, Corian Solid Surface can be fabricated with most conventional woodworking tools into virtually any design. The nonporous material is easy to clean and can be thermoformed into seamless designs so that dirt, mold and bacteria have nowhere to hide. The material is used in a variety of residential and commercial applications, including wall features, countertops, vanity tops, tub/shower walls and more. Corian Solid Surface is also renewable and repairable on-site, making it environmentally friendly.