Wilsonart LUJO Collection
September 17, 2023
Wilsonart is redefining luxury woodgrains and thoughtful design cohesion with the expansion of the LUJO Collection from Wilsonart TFL. The 10 new designs highlight the beauty of oak, cherry, elm, rapidly renewable eucalyptus and an exotic wood species seno etimoe, which is currently vulnerable due to exploitation. The collection allows for personalized coordination for cabinets/casegoods, cabinet doors and closet systems. In addition, the silky new luxurious Silken Wood and Timbergrain matte finishes bring texture and tactile beauty to any space.
The LUJO Collection embodies the definition of luxury and features tones like sandy beiges, nostalgic browns, fresh whites, fundamental grays and mythical black to create a sanctuary home. New designs include:
- Harding Oak (8258K-05) – Harding Oak is a mix of rift-cut and quarter-sawn grain with partial cathedrals balanced throughout. A warm brown with a hint of cerusing gives a soft white ticking in the background.
- Claremont Oak (8259K-05) – Claremont Oak is a mix of rift-cut and quarter-sawn grain with partial cathedrals balanced throughout. A medium brown with a hint of cerusing gives a soft white ticking in the background.
- Brookfield Elm (8261K-17) – Brookfield Elm is a white quarter-sawn elm with soft, painterly linear features. A soft white background with contrasting warm and cool tones.
- Harrison Elm (8262K-17) – Harrison Elm is a medium taupe quarter-sawn elm with soft, painterly linear features.
- Kinglake (8263K-05) – Kinglake is a eucalyptus with a quarter-sawn grain fumed to create subtle features with movement across the layout. A dark brown with a hint of cool and warm undertones.
- Sherbrooke (8264K-05) – Sherbrooke is a eucalyptus with a quarter-sawn grain that has been fumed to create subtle features with movement across the layout. A gray with warm brown undertones.
- Granville Cherry (8265K-17) – Granville Cherry is a mix of partial cathedrals and straight grain. A sandy blonde with a creamy background and subtle hints of cherry and gray in the grain.
- Anderson Cherry (8266K-17) – Anderson Cherry is a mix of partial cathedrals and straight grain. A medium brown with hints of taupe and chocolate in the grain.
- Mangrove (8267K-05) – Mangrove is an exotic seno etimoe wood design with quarter- sawn grain and slight contrast in linear features. A dark, rich chocolate brown that leans black with a touch of golden undertones.
- Newlands (8268K-17) – Newlands is an exotic seno etimoe wood design with quarter-sawn grain and slight contrast in linear features. A medium gray with warm highlights and lowlights.
The wide range of luxury woodgrains reflect three specific design trends:
- Crafted Calm: Casual luxury meets refined rustic, inspiring spaces that incorporate warmer woodgrains like Brookfield Elm, Harrison Elm, Harding Oak and Claremont Oak.
- Fresh Heritage: Designs like Granville Cherry and Anderson Cherry are perfect for a new take on the traditional countryside aesthetic.
- Dark and Moody: Luxe, linear woodgrains like Newlands, Kinglake, Mangrove and Sherbrooke offer dramatic contrast and a darker interpretation of modern home design to convey a deep sense of luxury.
Designs and finishes are available in coordinating Wilsonart HPL and Edgeband. All LUJO designs coordinate with linen and textile designs from Wilsonart Interiors for casual, sophisticated inside cabinetry beauty.
The LUJO Collection is more affordable than natural wood and wood veneer, making the possibilities virtually endless for residential cabinets, kitchen islands, closets, furnishings, shelving and wall accent panels. It is also stain and moisture resistant, allowing for simple cleaning and disinfection, and is manufactured in the U.S. with sustainable engineering that protects real-world-exploited wood. LUJO with Greenguard Gold Certification meets low chemical emission limits for better indoor air quality.