Kitchen & Bath Business Product Innovator Awards honor manufacturers for superior product innovation. If you are a manufacturer that has unveiled a new kitchen or bath product in the last 12 months that has not been previously entered, you’re eligible to enter the 2017 KBB Product Innovator Awards. It is an independently judged awards program recognizing product innovation, and it is optional to participate.
The Product Innovator Awards will open at 9 am EST on May 5, 2017, and will end August 4, 2017, at 5 p.m. EST. All entries must be received by the Entry Deadline.
Competition fee is $150 per entry. Each product must have its own entry form. You as the PR firm are not considered the manufacturer/brand under this rule. No refunds of entry fees will be issued.
1. Products must have been unveiled to the market within the last 12 months.
2. All questions on the entry form must be answered fully to help judges better understand the product and how it is innovative. Failure to fill in required fields may result in disqualification.
3. Entrants may submit forms for as many different products as they like, in as many categories as they choose, however, the same product may not be entered in more than one category.
4. Decisions made by KBB are final.
5. Professional-quality, high-resolution photography (under 5MB please) must be submitted with each completed entry form. At least one color image of each product must be submitted, and five are permitted. Multiple views (other angles) and technical information/specification sheets are encouraged. You can upload .JPG .PNG .GIF files only. Each photo must be 300 dpi in resolution, and each image must be under 5 MB. By submitting photography, you are granting KBB the right to publish it free of charge. Any photographer’s fees are the responsibility of the submitter.
Products must have been introduced for regular production (no prototypes) in the last 12 months. Entrants may submit forms for as many different products as they like, in as many categories as they choose, however, the same product may not be entered in more than one category. Submit a single product, not a line of products. Judges reserve the right to reassign products to other categories if necessary. Decisions by the judges are final. All reqiured questions on the entry form must be answered.
Entries will be judged after the contest is officially closed by a panel of industry professionals, who will base their decisions on a variety of criteria, including innovation, aesthetics, function and technical advancements.
There are no monetary prizes. The winners will be announced and featured in the KBB October 2017 issue and on kbbonline.com once the October issue has mailed. All products will be considered by KBB editors for future placement in the magazine or online.
Entrants agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and (b) that the decisions of the judges and KBB are final on all matters relating to the Product Innovator Awards.
The sponsor of the Design Awards is Kitchen & Bath Business magazine (KBB), Emerald Expositions, LLC, 1145 Sanctuary Parkway, Suite 355, Alpharetta, GA 30009.