KBIS 2023 On Track To Be Largest Event Since 2020
December 22, 2022
The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) revealed that the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show — KBIS 2023 — attendee registration numbers for are pacing significantly above pre-2020 levels when the show was last held in Las Vegas. The annual event, owned by the NKBA and produced by Emerald, is the largest North American trade expo and networking opportunity for kitchen and bath industry professionals.
Key KBIS 2023 stats to date:
- Attendee registration ahead of 2020 (+23%); a trend that began as soon as registration opened.
- 475 exhibitors with more than 100 new to the show
- 400,000+ net square feet of exhibitor space
- 44% of registered attendees are new to KBIS
- 84% of attendees make the final decision, recommendation, or influence in purchasing kitchen & bath products
- 48% of attendees are company executives (president/CEO, owner, partner, general manager, executive)
- 75% of attendees design or specify kitchen and bath projects
- 13.98% Kitchen & Bath Design Firm
- 10.49% Builder
- 9.98% Remodeler
- 8.2% Interior Design Firm
- 7.9% Kitchen & Bath Dealer
- 7.18% Cabinet Shop
- 5.37% Independent Design Firm
- 5.21% Plumbing Wholesaler
- 4.58% Home Design Showroom
- 3.71% Independent Mfg.’s Rep Firm
- 23.4% Other
Held Jan. 31-Feb. 2, 2023, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, KBIS 2023 will again co-locate with the International Builders’ Show (IBS) for the 10th Annual Design & Construction Week (DCW). The opportunities for design, construction and home improvement professionals will further benefit from both the National Hardware Show and Las Vegas Market co-dating with DCW.
NAHB’s IBS show attendee registrations are also pacing ahead of the 2020 show the same weeks out from the event.
September 20, 2023 | Awards & Events
IFDA EF Sponsors Bienenstock Future Designers Summit
September 19, 2023 | Awards & Events
Hot Spot and DAA Tours Schedule Announced for Fall Market