KBIS Announces its 2017 Innovative Showroom Awards Finalists
January 7, 2017
The 2017 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS), the destination for kitchen and bath design professionals, announces its finalists in the 2017 KBIS Innovative Showroom Awards. This annual awards program allows the kitchen and bath community to honor the retail showroom experience and its importance to the industry. A winner will be selected in each category, with one showroom chosen as the overall winner. The awards ceremony will take place on the NKBA Presents KBISNeXT Stage sponsored by HomeAdvisor on January 10 at 4:00pm.
Submissions were segmented into four categories, for a total of 12 finalists. Finalists in each category include:
Independent Retail Showrooms Locations (1-5 showroom locations) – Small (1,000- 2,500 sq. ft.)
– ProGranite Surfaces
– Baczewski Luxury
– Studio Snaidero DC Metro
Independent Retail Showrooms Locations (1-5 showroom locations) – Medium (2,500 – 5,000 sq. ft.)
– Clarke – New England’s Official Sub-Zero & Wolf Showroom and Test Kitchen at 7 Tide (pictured)
– True Experience Showroom
– Schell Brothers Design Studio
Independent Retail Showrooms Locations (1-5 showroom locations) – Large (5,000 sq. ft.+)
– Astro Design Centre
– Abt Inspiration Studio by Mick de Giulio
– Walker Zanger Global Headquarters
Multi-Location Retail Showrooms (6+ showroom locations)
– Pirch SoHo
– Monogram Design Centre / AyA Kitchens Castlefield Showroom
– Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery – Atlanta
LIXIL Americas Brands – American Standard, DXV and GROHE – is returning as the exclusive program sponsor of the awards. Hosting the awards ceremony is LIXIL Americas National Showroom Director, Michael Donehey.
Judging the awards are Innovative Showroom Award advisory board members:
- Chelsie Butler – Executive Editor, Kitchen & Bath Business
- Nancy Epstein – CEO, Artistic Tile
- Susie Krings – Senior Interior Designer and Studio Lead, ISI America
- Mia Nicolasien – Chief Brand Officer, ISI America
- Ken Nisch – Chairman, JGA
- Jennie Mosely – Owner, Simmer & Soak (KBIS 2016 Innovative Showroom Awards Overall and Independent Small Winner)
KBIS 2017 will take place in Orlando, January 10-12. KBIS is owned by the National Kitchen & Bath Association.
October 19, 2017 | Awards & Events
Cindy Allen Announced as Keynote Speaker at KBIS 2018
October 19, 2017 | Business
Eldorado Stone Opens State-of-the-Art Facility in Greencastle, Pa.