ICFF Product Hits & Highlights
May 29, 2017
Shown above is the Vaia series of fittings from Dornbracht.
ICFF, held last week from May 20-23 at the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York City, was home to a variety of kitchen and bath product offerings, including wallpaper, fixtures, lighting, outdoor furniture, flooring and storage options. Having all exhibitors on one floor made it a little easier to traverse the hall and visit everyone we could fit into our schedule.
Here are some trends of note:
- Customization of finishes and textures is IN! Everything from dark platinum matte to polished brass caught our eye.
- Vanities have no limits in terms of storage opportunities. Small or large, the options are endless. The Furniture Guild’s Riva 406 Vanity Collection
- The furniture look is in style – from outdoor grills to bathroom vanities.
- Bolder colors like blue and green are just as popular as shades of black, white and gray.
- When it comes to sinks and faucets, function and convenience rank right up there with aesthetics.
- Lighting choices for the kitchen and bath are becoming works of art. The Inciso Collection of bath fittings – a collaboration with architect David Rockwell
The 30th-annual ICFF NYC is the showcase for contemporary designs and products for residential and commercial interiors, and it also offered special features and educational events throughout its four days. More than 35,000 interior designers, architects, retailers, representatives, distributors, facility managers, developers, manufacturers, store designers and visual merchandisers walked the show floor, which was open to the public on the last day.
– By Chelsie Butler