American Lighting Creates Tape Light Guide
October 21, 2022
American Lighting introduces ACE, a tape light configurator that streamlines the process for creating Trulux Series tape light Bills of Material. The Trulux Series includes unique products such as High Output COB, the Versatile RGB+TW and Vega 1000Lm+ per foot tape light for residential, commercial and specialty projects requiring advanced dimming, precise control and extreme luminance.
A first-of-its-kind tool developed for lighting professionals of all experience levels, ACE is a simple step-by-step guide to walk users through a project, asking straightforward questions, such as which color temperature is required and how many feet are needed for the application. By following the steps, ACE users are able to complete a list of materials necessary for an efficient and beautiful linear lighting installation.
The process includes:
- Step 1 – Choose if you would like your Trulux custom cut to order or shipped as reels to be modified in the field.
- Step 2 – Select if your application is indoor or outdoor.
- Step 3 – Define the environment as a dry, damp or wet application.
- Step 4 – Choose between single color, variable white and color changing options. Single colors range from 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K.
- Step 5 – Select light output between accent lighting, task lighting or general lighting for single color white or variable white, or RGB, RGBW or RGB+TW for color changing applications.
- Step 6 – Choose a tape light that satisfies all of your requirements from the steps above and continue on your way to creating the perfect bill of material for your tape light project.
November 28, 2023 | People
Breegan Jane Partners with Habitat For Humanity of Greater LA
November 27, 2023 | Business
Modulnova Miami Studio Opens in the Design District
October 1, 2023 | Sponsored
Enhancing Health & Well-Being Through Bathroom Design