Kohler Heritage Colors Collection
July 28, 2023
In honor of the company’s 150th anniversary, Kohler has officially launched its Heritage Colors Collection featuring vintage spring green and peachblow colors on select kitchen and bath products now available for purchase. The collection showcases Kohler’s design leadership and celebrates the dynamic use of color as an innovative movement within the global company’s iconic legacy.
Kohler first introduced vibrant, colorful products in 1927 to great acclaim and inspired turn-of-the-century America to look beyond the utilitarian white fixtures of the day. The bold colorful products created a cataclysmic shift within residential design bringing warmth and personality into the home – and gracious living into everyday life.
To help celebrate the launch, color authorities and renowned designers Justina Blakeney and Jonathan Adler each showcased their own unique style and creativity by designing inspirational bathroom spaces with colorful collection products. Known for creating vibrant rooms full of life, Blakeney and Adler demonstrate how color can be incorporated into the home to help accentuate personal style when designing kitchen and bath spaces.
The exclusive Heritage Colors Collection features a variety of signature Kohler products in spring green (1927) inspired by the blue-green waters of a cool Northern spring, and peachblow (1934) an original pastel that can be a standout as well as a complementary natural tone:
- Artifacts Freestanding Bath with Heritage Colors Exterior, White Interior and Claw Feet available in Heritage Color-matched hues
- Brockway Kitchen Sink with Heritage Colors Exterior and White Enamel Interior
- Farmstead Kitchen Sink with Heritage Colors Exterior, White Enamel Interior and Heritage Color-matched Legs
- Memoirs Two-Piece Concealed Toilet
- Memoirs 30-in. Pedestal Lavatory or Console Table
- San Souci One-Piece Skirted Toilet
- Vox Rectangular Vessel
Photo: Jonathan Adler Bathroom for Kohler